Sunday, September 7, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

 This week I am thankful for:

Another good week at school for Ro.

Meeting some other parents at back to school night.

Helping out Rowan's teacher after school and getting to chat with her a bit.

Great new things coming into Pippi's. (A new bamboo sock line!)

A chicken that was starting to go broody deciding not to...lets hope that sticks for now...

Weekends with my family.

A happy mistake, that lead to a lovely lunch and afternoon with my parents.


Cuddles with my kids.

Kind notes from old friends.

Playing sign spotting games with my kids.  It's just about the cutest thing to hear them in the backseat as I drive saying "Turner sign!"


A lovely birthday party for a dear little guy.


Reading with Rowan.  I am so enjoying watching her figure it out!

Also chapter books with the kids, ( I forgot how great the Land of OZ series is!!!)

Time with my main squeeze.

Being woken up (even if it's before 7am on  the weekends) by Ro and Zo and their sweet voices.




No comments:

Post a Comment