Sunday, September 28, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

 This week I am thankful for:

The official start to fall. Yay.  We even had a day or two that felt like fall...bring on the fall colors and pumpkin spice!

Taking the kids on their first long bike ride! Maybe next time I can take a bike...



The first loose tooth, the excitement is nearly unbearable...

Rain.

Cashmere socks.

The love in my house.  My Marshall hearing me and understanding how I work and being there for me everyday.

My workout partner.  No, really. She wakes up and hour earlier than she should just to watch workout with me.


My kids and their sweet hearts.

Baking.  The time is here.  Banana breads, zucchini muffins, pumpkin cookies, oh my!

Swings.


A fun Harvest Festival at the school, and the dear people who put it on and treated my kids so sweetly.

And cats...


The admiration I see when the kids observe their Daddy.

My parents inviting us to a fun event.

The joy that Zo exudes with every moment, their joy and laughter is contagious.

And being able to see my kids and their devotion to one another, it melts my heart.

Reading books with the kids.  I love that we can do chapter books now.

The small town we live in.  People who care about and work so hard for the community, we are lucky to have people who care.

The kids picking Halloween costume ideas that I can totally make! (Let's hope they don't change their minds!)



No comments:

Post a Comment