Sunday, September 21, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

 This week I am thankful for:

The rain we got this week.  I really hope there is more on the way.

An abundance of work...okay I am trying to be thankful for all the work I have put on my to do list.

Speaking of work, checking off a big project on my list, I sent away my illustrations for my Grammy's next book this week!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with my Grammy on a project that she has been thinking about for 30 years.   So thankful that Grammy asked me to be her artist for this book.

My kids being so sweet and so adaptable.

That the kids love being at work with Marshall or I.

That I have a loving mother who is so willing to help me when I need to work sans kids, (because yes, I still have a problem leaving my kids with non-related baby sitters).



A good reason for me to learn how to use movie maker, to make a video for my moms birthday.

A busy Saturday at the shop, and a nice turn out for the Sidewalk sale.

A great time with friends, old and new.

So many great new things at Pippi's.  Cozy fall stuff!!! Now I just need the fall weather to catch up with us!

My husband who is always working so hard to help provide for us, take care of us, and pick up my slack when I feel exhausted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment