Sunday, March 20, 2016

Gratitude Sunday


Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

Double rainbows.

Lucky days.

Sunshine in rain.


Community.

Being able to help friends when I can and having friends to call on when I need a hand too.

Surprises left at my door.

St. Patrick's day magic.


Irish soda bread from my mom.

Family nights, and impromptu gatherings.

Loves from my little niece.

The kids enjoying their piano lessons.


Catching up with old friends.

Whale festival and wine tasting at Pippi's.

Great customers.

Rachael, my right hand at Pippi's, I don't know what I would do with out her!

Special moments.

Rainy days.

A weekend with just me and my kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment