Sunday, September 25, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week (it's been a while so...the past few weeks) I am thankful for:

The beautiful days we have had this week.

Friendship.

Early mornings.

Squeezing in time to read when ever I can (thank you swim practice).

Headlands tomato soup. (It's my current craving).

Getting to go on Zo's first field trip with her.


Some quiet time with Marsh.

My parents inviting the kids for a sleep over. 

The relationship my kids have with my parents.

The amazing love and understanding that Marshall always gives me.

The kids making friends at school.

Birthday parties in the woods.


Kids being kids.

Small town community.

My amazing employees, I am lucky to have people working for me that enjoy their job!

The privilege of having my own business, and the ability to make my schedule work for my life and my family.

Wonderful customers who shop at Pippi's and make all that I am able to do possible, I am so grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment