Sunday, March 1, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:


Family support.

Family love.

People who are willing to help those in need.

 Learning to read.


Sunshine on the coast.

Bike rides with my kids.

A lovely afternoon with my parents during our bike ride break.

Bike tune ups from my dad!


My sweet birthday girl.


Book love.  The apple didn't fall far from the tree.


Happy customers visitors and local.

A Beautiful and thoughtful gift from a Pippi regular.

Great 6 year old birthday party.

P.J.'s and Pancakes were a big hit!


Awesome ice cream cake from Cowlicks!!!

My dad surprising us by mowing our lawn! What a gift!

And a day playing in the sunshine with my kiddos.


No comments:

Post a Comment