Sunday, March 8, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Community support.

All the awesome people who love and shop at Pippi's.

Writers like Norma Watkins, and this blog post she wrote.

Evenings like this.


Mornings like this.


Moments like this.



And like this.


Beautiful days outside. 

Being able to play in our yard again.

Spring socks.


Family time.

Swimming with my kids.

Being busy with so many good things.

My family.  My mom and dad who are always there for me.

My dear husband, funny guy, worry wart and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment