Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Beautiful morning skies.


Some really positive people showing support at the last city council meeting, it was refreshing and encouraging.

Also civil discourse.

A little bit of rain.

Sewing projects with my kids.


Watching their creativity.

The pride they take in their work.

The love for life that they have.


A little bit of a crazy week with sick and vacationing Pippsters made me so thankful for being able to have employees.  I love Pippi's, but being able to pick my kids up from school and be with them as much as I can is such a gift.

For my mom jumping in without hesitation to pick up the kids from school and bring them to me or babysit while I worked the shop.

Lovely customers who came in a chatted with me this week. 

35  years of life.


A lovely birthday spent with my family.


Sweet surprises from family and friends.

And so many beautiful moments.


The place my brother took me for lunch has had me craving more ever since. (Mendocino Cafe- Fire Pot with shrimp and noodles oh my gosh I could eat it every day!)

A lovely walk with my best friend.

This beautiful place we live.


This crazy busy week was so good, busy but so good. I am grateful that even though it was go, go , go, it was filled with family, friends and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment