Sunday, October 12, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Rowan loosing her first tooth! I can't believe it but the cuteness is killing me, I will just look at this picture forever.  I am looking forward to many toothy smiles.


My sweet little Zo always giving me hugs and cuddles.


The grass in my yard turning green again.

My husband and kids getting the week off from school.  They are all very excited.  I wont be off all week with them, but I will get an extra day of family time.

Family time.

Fall projects and art.

My dear Ro who was inspired this week to make gifts for some of the adults that she adores at her school. It was so sweet to go with her while she gave her precious gifts.

Having kids that love to give to others (and each other).

Happy customers.

Happy kids.


Silly Kids.

Also those cute little bat dolls, they are my new favorite at the shop.

The freedom to bring my kids to work with me.

Evenings at home with my husband.

The nights that I close the shop and my dear Marshall not only saves me a plate of dinner but he saves his too, so we can eat together. <3

And so thankful of all the love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment