Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

For my kids being so amazing.

For motherhood and the ever changing challenges. Every time I think... I've got this...they switch it up on me.

My afternoons with Rowan at the shop.

And my mornings with Zo.

My husband working hard at his job and, enjoying helping students and on top of that, following his heart writing his novel.

An afternoon of movies and art with my kids.

A little fall cleaning and organizing at home.

Good talks with friends.

Inspiration.

Fall, October, Socktober...I am enjoying the contest entries that we have gotten so far.

Loyal customers locals and visitors alike.  I love catching up with Pippi Sock lovers and this week has been full of them.  I am so grateful to my customers for their support and for letting me be a part of their day.

Walks and bike rides.

Books and reading cuddles.

And overhearing the crazy stories the kids make up while playing doll house....Really, it's hilarious.

1 comment: