Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.

This week I am grateful for:

Quiet mornings to myself.

A great book and having a little time to read it.  (if you are looking for a great fantasy book I am on book 2 of the Sevenwaters trilogy and so far I love them!)

Rowan's interest and focus on her art.

Sunny days & strawberries.

Joyful babies.

Time with Marshall.

A beautiful harvest moon.

A busy weekend at Pippi's and the Pippsters rocking it out.

Daddy getting a paycheck after a summer off!

Fort Bragg's Labor Day festivities.  I loved the craft fair yesterday.

and

For having a day this week for just me and my kids, no to do list, no work, just being able to enjoy each others company.




2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love Juliett Marellier's books! The sevenwaters books are fabulous! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    Love your list as always. And such a sweet picture.
    I love fantasy books, I would probably like those.

    Love, Taryn

    ReplyDelete