Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This week at Pippi's

This week at Pippi's...

New Texture Knit mitts.


In my opinion these are the perfect arm warmer.  They are a hemp cotton blend with beautiful colors and a nice snug fit so they don't move around during the day.  I love them and have them in multiple colors, I am sure you will see me wearing them often this fall and winter.


Here is a photo of some of the Hue leggings that were in boxes last week:


I want the yellow!


Sock it to Me New Styles are here as well.

These are just a few of my favorites: the new Veggie crew, and the Squid crew love those.  Argyle & mustache knee high, grey stripes.
Project Runway fans the black and white stripe & houndstooth was designed Mondo Guerra!!! 
And of course I gotta love the Sloth knee high, so cute!


In Bungalow 360we have some super cute new prints and a great bag that is a perfect size for an Ipad or E-reader.


I <3 the hedgehog.



We also are re-stocked on our fab knit headbands.




Sox Trot printed nylon knee highs.



Also coming soon more new Hot Sox, Foot Traffic, Smartwool and so much more!  See you at Pippi's!


1 comment:

  1. I NEED ALL THE HUE LEGGINGS

    I bought two before I left and I wish I could wear them everyday...

    caaaaaare paaaaaaaackage!

    ReplyDelete