Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

My sweet, kind funny kids.

Our supportive community.

Kindness of others.

Friends that offer a helping hand, a listening ear and kind words.

Rain while the sun was still shining.


Time with my kids.

Silliness.

Good talks with friends.

Customers who love Pippi's and tell us all the time, I am so grateful for all of the continued support.

Compassionate friends.


Curiosity.  There may be millions of questions a day from these littles of mine, but they are working so hard at understanding life and the world, it's pretty amazing.

Quality time with my husband.

Reminders from the universe to take things as they come and roll with the punches.

Time outside, digging in the dirt.

Catching bugs and garden snakes.


Lots of new stuff at Pippi's.

Being able to  rework the walls and the displays to fit our new inventory, so much cuteness!

We have re-stocked Tabbi AGAIN! I guess you guys love their socks as much as I do!


And a sure sign of summer approaching, our first order of new sunnies!




No comments:

Post a Comment