Sunday, May 31, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

New socks!

This downtown business community.

Friends and strangers coming together to help our city.

Mini golf with the family and the golf team.


Sock creatures.

And the way kids love certain toys so much.

Zumba with my friend!

Swimming with my kids. 

Being able to unplug and be with my family.


Chicken fun.

Garden time, we are working hard to get our back yard ship shape.

Summer fast approaching...I can't wait for long slow days with my kids.

The power of positivity. 

The busy season kick off starting a little early this year! Looks like it will be a fun and busy summer in town.

Pippi's being next to my favorite sandwich shop!  I have been "forgetting" my lunch salad lately...

That we are going to be able to get a family membership to CV Starr for the summer. I am so excited!!!

Great gatherings of family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment