Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

I didn't get a chance to publish this yet so here is my late Sunday post:
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Employees that care.

Being present at a lovely couple's beautiful wedding.  So happy to be there.

My kids.  I love their cuddles and hand holding.
Dear friends.

Sharing the book "The Secret Garden" with my kids, they love it as much as I do.

My mom who is amazing, caring, supportive, funny, dear, creative and honest.  I love her so much!

All the sweetness from my kids and Marsh this Mother's Day.



All that my family does for me.

My dear husband helping build my dream yard piece by piece.

Having enough left over wood from past projects that we were able to use scrap wood and windows to build these garden beds.




No comments:

Post a Comment