Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday
So I decided to join in. 

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.


This week I am thankful for:

a great night out with the kids. (What?! I know, I did it, I went out without Marshall, left my babies at home asleep and went to a bar for a friends Birthday...it was awesome.)

getting sickness out of our house! (I don't want to speak too soon- knock on wood- but it seems like for the past two weeks a nasty cold just kept getting passed around our house and Baba & Gaga's and back, but I think we beat it!)

my employees, and being able to have employees.

walks, and the friends that loaned us the double stroller, it has been a life saver!

my first little, and very dear brother. He just turned 31, we had a nice birthday dinner with him. I am so grateful to have my brother in my life, (so glad that he lives near us, and that my kids get to see their uncle regularly) and I am so proud of all he has done and how hard he works on himself.

sock reps that will drive to Fort Bragg to show me their lines to save me a trip to the city, and let me invite them to my home where we can work ( also so grateful that he enjoyed my kids running around and grateful for all of Marshall's help that day.

our local swimming pool being open for business again!

Rowan is getting braver each day. It is good to see her being confident in what she can do. She wanted to go in this bounce house/climbing structure (in the past she has not wanted to or gotten frightened as she went in) But this time she climbed in among some pretty big kids - I was a bit nervous - and not only did she enjoy it and hold her own, she did it probably ten times!

watching Rowan draw stick figures!

my dear husband, encouraging me to take a few hours to myself.

and my hot water bottle which has been soothing my back this week, I'm not sure what is going on with my back but yay for hot water bottles!

 and for talking with other business owners and brain storms and ideas.

Zo starting to talk! This week they said very clearly "All done", "nigh nigh dada", and not as clear but we new what she was saying "baby".  Zo is also sings the Imperial march with pops!

a  lovely week.


1 comment: