Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am grateful for:

A long lovely week off with my family.

My beautiful little one's fifth birthday.   I can not believe she is 5!


Rain!

Garden daydreams and planning.

Spring cleaning and getting organized at home, (I was feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff.)

The kids feeling better after both getting ear infections.

A wonderful Disneyland trip, it is so fun to go with my kids and enjoy the magic with them, but I also LOVE to see my husband as carefree as a kid. (His family went every year when he was growing up and he still looks forward to it just as much as when he was little.)



For both of my kids and their desire to be spend time with me.  (I admit I do feel overwhelmed by feeling so needed at times, but I also love it, and want to soak it all in while they are still small).



For soul soothing music.

For reminders to just be.

For connections with new friends and old.

For this little town (I think I might say this one a lot, but it is so good to have a tight knit community that shares with each other in joy and heartache.) 

And again for the rain, our grass has turned green and I am less scared to plant my garden now that we have had a few more inches.  (Keep it coming!)

For new socks at the shop.  I will be doing a "New at Pippi's" post this week so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment