Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I don't feel like I have a lot of words, or maybe I just don't feel like using them so in few words and pictures...

This week I am grateful for:

A hero.


Sweetness.


Rainy days and little helpers.


My husband and our little family.


Relaxing at the end of the day with Dag.


Sweet kids and their imaginary worlds.


Family, a phone call with my sister, and birthday gatherings.


Family, and my mom, and my kids, their love for their Gaga (and Baba not pictured.) And a date with my man.


So thankful for so much, but this week mostly family, and safety, and our town.

2 comments:

  1. Beautful list of gratitudes! Here's mine: : http://happyturtlefamily.blogspot.com/2014/03/gratitude-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the beautiful smiles :)

    ReplyDelete