Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 




{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am grateful for:

Carving out some time to craft.

Being serenaded with love songs by my kids before I leave for work.

Good talks with my mom.

Chalk art.


My two artistic kids.

More eggs from our chickens now that the days are getting longer.

My family.

Friends who listen.

Rowan and Zo reminding me to stop and say what we are thankful for each day.  I love hearing their gratitudes.


My dear hard working, busy husband, he is always doing something for us to make our days go smoothly.  He just prepped all of our salad veggies for the week!
He also hit the 100,000 word mark on his book this week!!!

Spring.

Awesome employees at Pippi's.  Not only do they take good care of the shop, but they are also just plain wonderful.

Getting busier at Pippi's.

All the great new socks and accessories we are getting in at Pippi's
(preview post tomorrow!)






No comments:

Post a Comment