Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 




{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am grateful for:

A lovely week with my friends and family.  I am feeling so grateful for the friends in my life this week.  I have found as an adult with a business and a family sometimes maintaining friendships can be hard for me; and I am happy to be reminded of how important friendship is.

Feeling loved and appreciated.  It was my birthday this week, I don't usually do much for myself or draw to much attention to my day, but my family and dear friends were very thoughtful and sweet, and with Facebook so many people reached out and sent me well wishes, it was quiet wonderful. 

For these two loves doing so many heartfelt things for me.

These two are the sweetest!

For my mom helping the kids with their big secret surprise, a beautiful cake.

For my dad coming over on my birthday, and making me feel so special.

Love my Dad <3
For beautiful days spent with my kids.

For time in the garden.

For thoughtful friends. 

For people accepting each other for who they are and where they are at.

For little things, like finding special stones in the garden.  And watching bees and butterflies with the kids.

For slowing down, and being later to work than I wanted, so I could read the kids a book they wanted to hear.

For music. And for my new happy song.  We have been dancing and clapping to it all week.

For art and creativity running free at home, it feels so good.

For all the local customers who keep us going during these less touristy months.

1 comment: